CALL OR STOP BY FOR DETAILS!
Professionals turn to Husqvarna for powerful engines that make tough jobs easy. With Husqvarna Trimmer 129L, that power is available to consumers as well. Trimmer 129L features a powerful 27cc engine and professional quality - combined with a focus on ease of use. It is easy to start thanks to Smart Start®, intuitive controls and the automatic stop return switch - a feature that automatically resets to the ON position for trouble-free starting. 129L comes with a straight shaft for better reach, e.g. under bushes.
- Intuitive controls: The choke and purge are easy to reach and understand.
- Auto return stop switch: Stop switch automatically resets to the ON position for easier starting.
- Air Purge: Removes air from carburetor and fuel system for easy starting.
- Smart Start®: The engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort.
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 10.5 lbs
- Product Size, LxWxH: 68.375x13.5x10.25 in
- Tube diameter: 1 in
- Cylinder displacement: 27.6 cm³
- Power output: 1.1 hp
- Maximum power speed: 8000 rpm
- Fuel tank volume: 11.6 fl oz
- Fuel consumption: 495 g/kWh
- Idling speed: 2800 rpm
- Spark plug: NGK CMR6A
- Electrode gap: 0.02 in
- Clutch engagement speed (±120): 4200 rpm
- Maximum rpm output shaft: 7200 rpm
- OEM Trimmer head: T25 (L)
- Lubricant type: Husqvarna 2 stroke or equiv. at 50:1
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 95 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 114 dB(A)
- Drive gear angle: 30 °
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) left handle: 9.9 m/s²
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) right handle: 8.9 m/s²